Calendula's anti-inflammatory properties are wonderful for dry, chapped and inflamed skin. Natural E's calendula oil is double-infused. First organic calendula flowers and organic virgin olive oil are placed in an unglazed clay pot and set to low heat in order to preserve the integrity of the oils and extracts. After infusing for several hours, the oil is strained with a fine mesh cloth. Then the process repeats with a whole new batch of fresh, dried flowers. Finally, the calendula is strained for the last time and the beautiful yellow-orange oil is poured into glass dropper bottles.
• 100% organic calendula and organic virgin olive oil
• made over low heat--never more than 110 degrees
• double-infused for greater potency
• fragrance, preservative and colorant free
• use a few drops to comfort dry, chapped, irritated and inflamed skin
• add a few drops to your bath salts for a soothing, relaxing bath or
• combine 4-6 parts calendula with 1 part beeswax to make your own healing salve (melt in a double boiler and pour into clean jars or tins)
*calendula oil is not recommended for use while pregnant or breast-feeding.